About Andrew M. Williams & Associates
We practice in the following areas of law:
- Vehicle accident litigation, including trucking cases
- Business litigation, including officer/director liability
- Insurance defense
- Personal injury matters
- Products liability
- Will contests and other probate litigation matters
- Professional liability claims
- Real estate litigation
- Premises liability
- Oil and gas litigation
Qualifications and reputation:
Andrew M. Williams is board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is rated AV, the highest possible, by Martindale-Hubbell, which bases its rankings of attorneys based on reviews by their colleagues and their clients.
Where we stand:
Our firm chiefly handles defense cases when it comes to tort claims such as accidents, but represents plaintiffs with particularly meritorious claims. We represent both defendants and plaintiffs in commercial matters. We work hard and pursue all realistic factual and legal positions.
The attorneys at Andrew M. Williams & Associates have successfully tried to jury verdict or otherwise concluded hundreds of lawsuits.
In addition to frequent triumphs in the trial courts, we can boast of recent victories in the Texas Supreme Court and the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals:
- 12-20726, Taasheana Quinn v. Maurice Miller; In the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit; and
- 12-0628, Marc H. Nathan v. Stephen Whittington; In the Supreme Court of Texas.
Andrew M. Williams & Associates is dedicated to satisfying the unique needs of each client. Our experienced attorneys and staff deliver legal representation that is aggressive and cost-effective. Our attorneys fully understand the needs of clients for timely case information, communication, and reporting.